For an actor with such range, Leo sure doesn't like variety in his partners

Discussion in 'Spamalot - nsfw' started by Utumno, Mar 11, 2019.

  1. Utumno

    Utumno Administrator Staff Member

    Post Count:
    40,066
    [​IMG]

    I think they're all blonde, 5'10 +/- an inch
     
  2. Red

    Red TZT Neckbeard

    Post Count:
    15,347
    Are you really gonna try and talk shit on a man who has had endless success and bangs smoking hot super models?
     
    John Zee likes this.
  3. Red

    Red TZT Neckbeard

    Post Count:
    15,347
    Someone ban this gourd shaped sack of shit
     
    TuccTZ and John Zee like this.
  4. Agrul

    Agrul TZT Neckbeard Lord

    Post Count:
    45,121
    maybe old hags just lack the vivacious youthfulness big leo brings to life on stage & in the bedroom
     
  5. Agrul

    Agrul TZT Neckbeard Lord

    Post Count:
    45,121
    how about that utumno u fuk
     
  6. Kanmuk_Sealclubber

    Kanmuk_Sealclubber Yes

    Post Count:
    8,611
    I have a hard time dating women 10 years younger than me because of the significant maturity/cultural differences. I can't imagine dating someone 23 years younger.

    It's also kind of gross. Leo can kind of pull it off because he's Leo, but if any of you tried to do it, you would deserve to be killed.
     
  7. Harper

    Harper encrypted account, pls don't sniff my packet

    Post Count:
    5,070
    i could date anyone
     
  8. Red

    Red TZT Neckbeard

    Post Count:
    15,347
    I'm pretty sure all of his 23 year old girlfriends are ahead of the curve.
     
  9. Sear

    Sear TZT Neckbeard Lord

    Post Count:
    31,202
    If ur criteria is getting discovered by a modeling agency as a child, sure. I guess.

    I don't think Leo gives a shit about wife-material maturity here, though. Pretty sure he just wants to rail barely-legal models (and trade up every few years) while living like his Wolf of Wall Street character.
     
  10. Utumno

    Utumno Administrator Staff Member

    Post Count:
    40,066
    For the record, I never said I had a prob w/Leo's woman choices (though I guess he is getting to creeper territory when the gap is like 20+ years - he's still got a bit of time before he gets to Seinfeld then Woody Allen territory lol).

    I think a lot of dudes would probably go for a bit more variety though (I know I would).
     
  11. Chemosh

    Chemosh TZT Addict

    Post Count:
    4,269
    Acceptable Dating age = (your age / 2) + 7
     
  12. Utumno

    Utumno Administrator Staff Member

    Post Count:
    40,066
    Leo doesn't give a fuck about your silly formulas
     
  13. Bickins Von Internet

    Bickins Von Internet tossed salad and scrambled eggs hehe im frasier

    Post Count:
    16,971
    I'm about to turn 33 and sleep with / date women in the 21-24 age range pretty much exclusively. What do you want me to do, bang chicks my own age? That's disgusting. 90% of women in their 30's hit the wall at 1000 miles an hour. Out of the remaining 10% that aren't physically grotesque, 9/10 of them have kids or want to get married immediately. Of the remaining 1% that are still hot and don't have kids in their 30's, 100% of them are fucking crazy and come with more baggage than a fucking kardashian layover.
     
    Kanmuk_Sealclubber and Czer like this.
  14. Harper

    Harper encrypted account, pls don't sniff my packet

    Post Count:
    5,070
    it's like opening a time capsule
     
  15. Bailon

    Bailon TZT Neckbeard

    Post Count:
    11,882
    What happened to your lady Bick?
     
  16. Bickins Von Internet

    Bickins Von Internet tossed salad and scrambled eggs hehe im frasier

    Post Count:
    16,971
    Broke up like 5 years ago or so.
     
  17. Kanmuk_Sealclubber

    Kanmuk_Sealclubber Yes

    Post Count:
    8,611
    I’ll take all yours discarded single mothers. Single mothers don’t give a fuck when I disappear to trade bitcoins in a dark room for three days because they really only care about their kid(s). Just the way I like it.
     
    Sear and Utumno like this.