Author Topic: Doublelift joins Team Liquid  (Read 84 times)

Offline CanadaEQ of Hoth

• Yes Canadians Are Fags
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
Doublelift joins Team Liquid
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:47:24 AM »
Probably wants to be in the next documentary

Offline Agrul

• Speed of Wolf
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
Re: Doublelift joins Team Liquid
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 06:43:46 AM »
this should be entertaining
Irony punctuation is any proposed form of notation used to denote irony or sarcasm in text. Written English lacks a standard way to mark irony, and several forms of punctuation have been proposed. Among the oldest and most frequently attested are the percontation point proposed by English printer Henry Denham in the 1580s, and the irony mark, used by Marcellin Jobard and French poet Alcanter de Brahm during the 19th century. Both marks take the form of a reversed question mark, "⸮".

Offline ToKuberry the Blessed (with mom who creates TZT trolls)

• TZT addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 11:50:31 AM »
I don't understand why TL has tied itself to Piglet,  he's failed to deliver any kind of reliable and noteworthy performance since he's been on the team.
I have no life.

• TZT addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 02:44:08 AM »
Why does TL commit so much to Piglet?  I've yet to see him deliver results that would warrant it.
I have no life.

Offline CanadaEQ of Hoth

• Yes Canadians Are Fags
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 03:02:01 PM »
Wow, TL beats TSM.  DL wins the TSM ADC public tryout.

I thought Tokuberry was being overly hard on Piglet.  Now I agree, he was absolute trash this series. Just beyond bad.  It's actually surprising DL and Reignover could carry TL to victory with how awful Piglet played.

• TZT addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 06:10:32 PM »
My critique of Piglet is that the team has invested SO much into him.  It's essentially his team and he's never been amazing,  he's been riding being on SKT since the beginning and never delivered on it.
I have no life.

Offline Agrul

• Speed of Wolf
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 08:06:19 PM »
Yeah, I agree with that. Piglet has a reputation for loving to carry but I don't recall seeing him ever do so reliably. I think it says a lot about his value as an ADC that Liquid has done substantially better after replacing him with an equally well-regarded NA ADC.
Irony punctuation is any proposed form of notation used to denote irony or sarcasm in text. Written English lacks a standard way to mark irony, and several forms of punctuation have been proposed. Among the oldest and most frequently attested are the percontation point proposed by English printer Henry Denham in the 1580s, and the irony mark, used by Marcellin Jobard and French poet Alcanter de Brahm during the 19th century. Both marks take the form of a reversed question mark, "⸮".

Offline CanadaEQ of Hoth

• Yes Canadians Are Fags
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 10:03:35 PM »
From what I recall Goldenglue wasn't that bad either.  Better laning than Piglet and he could of improved his teamfighting with experience like other rookies have done this split.