Author Topic: Opentoonz  (Read 153 times)

Offline AgelessDrifter

• Sometimes you just rent the monkey ffs
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
Opentoonz
« on: November 03, 2016, 01:59:28 AM »
got all excited about this program (free, open source, used by Studio Ghibli), but on my Surface the touch input from the stylus doesn't override and block touch input from, say, my palm like it does in Photoshop, meaning I essentially can't draw at all on the touch screen.

Can't find a single thing about this problem on their forum or any other, but it's mind bending to think that no one has ever run into the same problem, being that Surfaces are one of the more popular tablets for artists and Opentoonz is such a prominent opensource app for animators

:tickedoff:

Online Agrul

• Speed of Wolf
  • TZT legend (seek help)
    • View Profile
Re: Opentoonz
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 08:12:12 AM »
id like 2 open ur toonz girl :coolsmiley:
Irony punctuation is any proposed form of notation used to denote irony or sarcasm in text. Written English lacks a standard way to mark irony, and several forms of punctuation have been proposed. Among the oldest and most frequently attested are the percontation point proposed by English printer Henry Denham in the 1580s, and the irony mark, used by Marcellin Jobard and French poet Alcanter de Brahm during the 19th century. Both marks take the form of a reversed question mark, "⸮".