NSFW Forums > Spamalot

Former avatars and signatures thread - sticky request

(1/19) > >>

Ageless the Drifter:
post retired sigs and avatars you still have access to itt. Post your current avatar and/or sig ITT before changing them, so we can have a record

a brief history of my avatars and sigs in rough chronological order:

There have been others. That first one is a small copy of my original. I have no idea what happened to the full size one. I made it myself and the background was supposed to be black but the gif editor had shitty color management, so later on I fixed it when I got the first operation spamalot sig. I dunno what happened to the animated version of the trollers + top hats pictures, or why I have those particular still-captures in their place. I think there was a THEAIDS banner that went with those, too, but I dunno where that is, either, if it ever existed.

There was also a period during which I used that picture of Grand that Czer used as his avatar, and then another picture of me doing an imitation of that picture, but I don't have either of those on my hard drive.

Ageless the Drifter:
also the original troll attack one used to run more smoothly. As did my current, finished version. Or maybe that's just my imagination, I dunno.

Aro the G:
I think I've lost most of mine but I may still have some.  I'll see what I can dig up and maybe even plug in my old HD.

pupu von knitting:
pass

Ageless the Drifter:
good deal. Text signatures can also be included. My first signature was

--- Quote ---"I hate when people use random quotes in their signatures." - AgelessDrifter
--- End quote ---

And I also had quotes of posts of people (kilinitic and someone else, I don't remember) saying stuff about me being awesome at one point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version